I had a really good day yesterday and am feeling so much better - my head is clear thinking and I'm no longer unsteady on my feet like in these first 2 photos. The white thing under my chin is a soft cloth to catch my drooling when I was so dizzy.


Thursday - a great day! I'm learning to get around and even eat with the cone thing on my head. Sometimes my back right leg hurts (or something pulls so I am careful when using that leg for now). Gpa knows how to ck out the the back yard the way I like and we walk around and around. Highlight of the day was neighbor boy Colby coming to play. I was so excited I almost forgot I wasn't feeling well -he got lots of kisses. Gma gave me some great brown water that tasted good (she said it was broth). I didn't throw up so she gave me some beef gravy with my own food - it tasted so good. Gma has 'pillow-up's all over the house so I can lay on something soft in every corner of the house and I can get behind Gpa's chair again.
We went to bed early and I only had to ck on Gma once during the night (about 11) and then again at 7:30 am when she and I got up and went outside. Then I went to get Gpa us by putting my wet feet UP ON THE BED - whoops, that kind of hurt.
Today we go to move Carly from her college apartment - I think I get to go with them.
Life is returning to normal and I'm very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment